Lil Engine have developed structured training courses for Drupal 8. These courses are designed to be delivered onsite over 1-3 days.
Editor & Content Administration
This course is designed for anyone who is new to content editing and workflow in Drupal. The sections include:
- Getting started
- Content and navigation concepts
- Content types & tags
- Publishing and workflow
- Paragraphs & blocks
Drupal for Administrators
This course teaches users how to administer a Drupal site day to day. It covers the main operational functions and some troubleshooting.
- Managing users
- Content management
- Customising workflows
- Maintenance tasks
- Introduction to other tools
Drupal 8 Developer training
We do customise small-group training in the areas of Drupal development needed by your team.
- Custom entity types
- Plugins and extending classes
- Maintaining Drupal 9 compatibility
- Dependency injection strategies
- Tips and tricks
- Setting up testing and CI
Acquia platform training
Acquia remains the heavy-weight champion of Drupal hosting, with all the features you require for enterprise hosting.
- Choosing the right plan
- Setting up your account and interacting with the help desk
- Project setup with composer and drush aliases
- Canonical repository setup and CI decisions
- Deployment strategies
- Enterprise features and how to use them
- Explore optional extras like BLT
GovCMS platform training
We have experiencing building GovCMS and using the GovCMS platform. We can customise the training to your needs whether you are a vendor or working in-house. Some topics include:
Setting up on GovCMS
- Difference between SaaS and PaaS
- Discovering the power of SaaS
- What's available locally? Ahoy, docker composer, and more.
- How to deploy changes
- Deploying configuration changes for non-developers
- Setting up alternative sandboxes
- Working with vendors
Custom editor training
We can customise training documentation to suit your Drupal site. Instead of learning from a generic site, we teach you how to use your site. We generally take 2 to 5 days to put together a package that covers the basic content editing and administration of the site.
The quantity and quality of documentation will depend on existing documentation, access to resources who understand how the site has been built, and the quality of the site build.
Your custom training will be available as an online resource using http://manula.com. Any trainee will have access to download a PDF version of the documentation once the training has been completed.
Simon Hobbs has been developing and training Drupal for a long long time, and is still oddly passionate! Si delivers specialised developer training, content modelling, project setup, and more.
Campbell Tilley is our resident Drupal site builder, and he looks after the day-to-day operations of our Drupal 8 sites on Acquia and Platform.sh. Campbell delivers the site building training and writes and delivers custom training material for existing websites.
Organise training today
Want to learn more? We can help! Please use the form below to discuss your training desires.